The 46th Conference on the Physics and Chemistry of Surfaces and Interfaces (PCSI-46) will be held at La Fonda on the Plaza, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA, from Sunday afternoon, January 13, through Thursday noon, January 17.
The annual PCSI conference is devoted to achieve a fundamental understanding of the physical, chemical, biological, structural, optical, magnetic and electrical properties of surfaces and interfaces. These studies include novel growth processes and interfacial phenomena, new characterization tools, transport, and functionality of the structures for future devices.
Generous amounts of discussion time will be included in the program in order to emphasize the workshop character and to stimulate the exchange of new ideas.
- Materials for Quantum Technologies
- Defects as Devices (e.g. Quantum Emitters)
- Topological Materials
- Organic and Hybrid Electronics
- Electronically Reconfigurable Metasurfaces
- Magnetism and Spin Transport in Reduced Dimensions, Multiferroics
- Atomically Precise Deposition and Etching Methods
- OD, 1D, and 2D Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Novel Couplings Across 2D and Mixed-Dimensional Interfaces
- Characterization of interfaces, transport, and optical properties: in situ and in operando
- Semiconductor and Dielectric Heterostructures
- Surface and Interfaces in Energy Storage and Generation
- Nanoscale Contacts on Semiconductors and Oxides
University of California at Santa Barbara, USA
Northwestern University, USA